We exist to solve our clients' challenges and empower them to grow bigger and better business.
WE ARE AN AGENCY OBSESSED WITH GROWTH
Leveraging the power of technology, we help our clients navigate the changing landscape of marketing and sales to earn trust and grow better
We are a GOLD certified HubSpot Solutions Partner
We are a Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business
We build strong relationships and invest in our partner’s success as it is directly tied to our own. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and believe that we are rewarded with loyalty as evidenced by our many long standing partner relationships.
Our set of shared beliefs, values and practices. We are passionate about culture because culture doesn't just help attract amazing people but it amplifies their ability and helps them do their best work. Our culture is designed to be collaborative, inclusive, and innovative. We believe our culture is to recruiting, as our services are to marketing. Every company has a culture, why not create one we love. We're not there yet but.we aspire to our ideal culture.
Our core values drive every decision we make, every touchpoint we have with a prospect, every engagement we have with our clients, stakeholders and the greater inbound community. We Live by them. Die by them. Service by them. Hire by them.
what we do
we are a inbound marketing agency with a grassroots soul.
You're likely here because you want to find out how we're different from the other marketing agencies. Most agencies started as web design shops. Advancements in technology and the rise of website building SaaS platforms forced them to pivot their offerings to survive. Today they mascarade as lead generating factories. While leads are great, they're only as good as the process that converts them into customers.
sorry, we're not web designers
we're not web designers. We come from an ad sales background. We know that any marketing effort should be measured by it's ability to impact the bottom line. You deserve a more sophisticated revenue operation.
We partner with our clients to align their people, the right technology and process in order to attract more good fit leads, better engage prospects and delight your customers so they become your best advocates.
then empowering your organization to do it again faster like a flywheel
Effectively executing an inbound strategy requires a a lot of coordination that's why choosing the right agency that aligns with your goals is so important.
who we work with
what makes a good fit for our agency
While we have helped dozens of clients launch successful campaigns and growth projects. But before we explore how we can help you achieve your goals, we wanted to be lay out what we've found makes clients good fits for our agency.
- We work well with companies that want to grow. Companies looking to maintain market share are great, but we just aren’t their agency.
- You should have a strong handle on what good lead look like for your business before working with us. However, if your challenge is converting those leads at a higher rate or closing at a faster velocity, we can help.
- We tend to work together best if your company is the original provider of goods and services. While we think derivative providers or resellers rock, we probably can't help you.
- We're friends of the direct sales model with sales cycle of 1 to 12 months. In order for you to benefit the most from our services, your sales cycle must be long enough for us to demonstrate a measurable and rewarding return on investment. If you're churning clients in a less than a week, God bless you but we won't be able to help.
- Clients with more than eight employees, and a dedicated sales team of at least two employees fit like a glove. While we do occasionally work with microbusinesses, we typically need a large enough team to accomplish the goals we create together.
- We work best with teams that have a single marketing lead. Even if you have not yet built a marketing department, we excel at developing your marketing strategies, process, and tech stack from the ground up
- Lastly, we work with clients with allocated resources for the growth of the organization. If you haven't yet thought about a budget or what you're willing to invest in your sustainable and scalable growth, we recommend that as a pre-requisite prior to engaging with us.
our Brooklyn growth story
how it started...
True Story: Highbrid started off as a venture designed to fund a music project a group of college friends were working on at the time.
(That's co-founders, Daniel and Juan, at the company's very first meeting in the conference room of the company Juan was still working at.)
we started selling outdoor ads
equipped with many years of media marketing and retail sales experience between them, Highbrid launched initially selling advertisements on New York's iconic Commuter Van industry.
we opened our first office
after 5 years without a place to call home, we opened our first corporate headquarters at 174 Bogart Street in the East Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
we became HubSpot Agency Partners
In our first major expansion of our service offering, Highbrid Media launched its digital marketing division. We partnered with Hubspot, the cloud-based world leader in contact relationship management (CRM), marketing, sales, and customer service software with a simple mission: to help companies grow better.
the world changed
on March 17, 2020, we shuttered our offices as the COVID-19 pandemic forced us into a shelter in place lockdown.
how it's growing...
today we have a global workforce with 9 employees in 3 different countries and growing just like our clients.
We have adopted the gritty attitude of Brooklyn, where we are from, and it has given rise to our “Learn-It-All" not "Know-It-All'' philosophy that has inspired our commitment to training as a means to building a better team.
join our team
Looking to challenge yourself and help others to grow and scale bigger and better business?